Thursday, May 3, 2012

Man it has been a long time since I took the time to write in the family blog, I guess I was been busy doing nothing.  Why nothing you ask cause we seen to be busy but at the end of the day I swear it looks like nothing got done.  Am I the only one?  I  mean I have my to do list and most days I get everything on the list done but then by the end of the day a new list some how appears.  I am also sick of having allergies, I never thought I would get allergies but I guess better late than never.  Talia turned 12!!!!! what a big girl she is becoming.  She is very excited to go to Jr High and we got the acceptance letter from Legacy Pre Academy and we are so glad that she is also excited to go there.  Legacy scored in the top 5 school in Utah with better test scores.  Evan got his expander removed so now he has almost full use of his mouth and we have started speech therapy.  They are still sounds that he needs help with, he is a funny kid.  Linnea had another mole appear on her left leg in the back just above her knee and we went to see the doctor and we are just going to monitor it and hopefully she wont need surgery.  Chris is almost done, we found out that he has 4 more semesters and he will be done, will see where we go after graduation.  I am excited for some good changes going on in our home and in my personal life.  We finally got the roof done!!!! yeah we still need to celebrate that victory. 

1 comment:

DeEtta said...

Busy life. Thanks for the up-date.